Lincoln Internal Medicine Associates
WebView Patient Portal Agreement
You will be prompted to reset your password. Your new password is case sensitive, must have a minimum length of 6 characters, including one letter, one number, one special character, cannot contain the login name, and cannot be the same as the last 5 entries. Please take care of your WebView passwords.
You must agree to this "Patient Web Portal Agreement" before you use the WebView Patient Portal. Please read the terms of the agreement as described below:
By signing this Agreement I agree to the following rules for utilizing the WebView Patient Portal from Lincoln Internal Medicine Associates ("LIMA"). The patient portal is used to view the patient's chart information and to view and/or send messages to and from his/her health care providers.
- I, the Patient, understand that the WebView portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency I will call emergency medical services or 911, or go directly to the emergency room.
- I understand that LIMA does not monitor their message inbox 24/7 and it may take 1 business day to receive a response to an email request. If I DO NOT receive a response within 72 hours I will contact LIMA at (402) 421-3240.
- I, the Patient, understand that messages can be used for general messages and/or medication refill requests for existing prescriptions and some medical questions. I understand that for some medical questions I may be asked to call to schedule an appointment.
- I, the Patient, understand that unless there is an emergent situation this (WebView messages) will be the primary form of contact.
- I, the Patient, understand that messages are voluntary for both of us. If LIMA feels that you are using the messaging feature inappropriately LIMA may or will block further messages from you.
- I, the Patient, understand that messages are considered part of the permanent record and will be recorded as such.
- I, the Patient, understand that if I lose my password or username, I may request a new one in person at LIMA by providing valid identification.
- I, the Patient, understand that my chart may contain sensitive information such as mental health, substance abuse, HIV/STDs, and/or reproductive/genetic diseases.
- I, the Patient, undestand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing password protected WebView Portal services. This prevents someone else from accessing my personal information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., like a library, or internet cafe).
- I, the Patient, understand that LIMA will not give my e-mail address to anyone who is not a part of our practice.
- I, the Patient, understand that the items listed under Health Maintenance are a guideline used by my physician for screening purposes only. This list is not a confirmation or denial of illnesses/diseases, etc that I may or may not have.
- I, the Patient, understand that should I transfer out of the clinic or become discontinued for any reason my WebView access will expire after thirty (30) days.
- I, the Patient, understand that WebView access will be cancelled immediately upon request or upon notification of death.
- I, the Patient, understand that the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
- I, the Patient, agree to not hold LIMA accountable for any access to my chart by family members or friends due to me sharing my login and password information or failure to logout of my chart correctly.
- I, the Patient, understand that starting February 1, 2014 LIMA will be instating a "No Show" Policy. The policy states there will be a $25.00 fee for missed appointments or last minute cancellation appointments. I understand to avoid this fee I need to give at least a four (4) business hour notice when cancelling my appointments. I understand that this fee is considered non-billable by my insurance so it is my responsibility to pay and will be due prior to my next appointment.
By clicking the "I Agree" below I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon tier effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this WebView Patient Portal may change without prior notice. I understand and agree to not hold Lincoln Internal Medicine Associates, LIMA, nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered WebView Patient Portal requests or messages.
If you agree to these terms please click the "I Agree" button. Otherwise select "I Disagree" and contact LIMA to be removed from the WebView program.
**NOTE: Currently the WebView messaging system only works on desktop or laptop computers.**